The City of Salem’s annual Easter Egg Hunt is shifting gears and changing its location this spring. Due to the ongoing construction work at the Moyer Sports Complex, this year’s FREE event will take place at the Salem Civic Center. The annual night of fun is scheduled for Wednesday, April 5, from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. on the fields located on the right side of the Civic Center’s main entrance. The egg hunts will be spread out to ensure that all children have a fair chance to participate, and hunts will start every 15 minutes with approximately 25 kids and parents in each event.
The youngest age groups (3-4) and (5-6) will hunt for eggs on the back fields with age groups (7-8) and (9-10) participating on the front fields. There is plenty of free parking throughout the Taliaferro Complex for the event.
- Kids are only allowed to hunt for eggs in their respective age group.
- Parents may enter the hunt area with their child, but only the children can collect the eggs.
- Thanks to our 2023 Sponsors - Salem Kiwanis Club and Children’s Therapy Concepts
- Please support or 2023 Vendors:
- Little Critters Petting Zoo, Creative Expressions Face Painting, Inflatables, Crafts, Salem Fire & EMS, MousePro Travel Agency, and the Easter Bunny
- Enjoy great Concessions from The Tailgate
- The event is rain or shine at the Salem Civic Center Fields, 1001 Roanoke Blvd.