Salem City Schools will be providing meals at no cost this summer at G.W. Carver Elementary School. This opportunity begins on Monday, June 26, and ends on Friday, August 4. Meal serving times are from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. for breakfast and 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for lunch in the G.W. Carver cafeteria. The program is Monday through Friday except for July 4.
No Cost Meals Program Details:
• Meals are FREE for children and teens ages
18-and-younger who come to a summer meals site
• Food that is served is healthy and follows USDA nutrition guidelines
• No application or proof of income needed. Just bring your child to the summer meals site in our community
• The meals will need to be consumed at Carver or one of our satellite sites.
* Salem Library at 11:30 a.m. for lunch
* Oak Park Apartments at 12 p.m. for lunch
* Salem YMCA at 11 a.m. for breakfast & lunch
Questions? Please call Dr. Forest Jones at 389-0130. We hope to see you this summer at one of our locations!