The City of Salem Parks and Recreation Department will present Frozen II on Friday night, June 19, in the parking lot behind the Salem Civic Center. Cars will face the entrance of Salem Memorial Ballpark and patrons will be lined-up to ensure proper social distancing. The movie is FREE and so is the fun!. Here are the plans, if you want to join us for an exciting night!
SALEM SHOWTIMES - RULES and FAQ’s
• If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to the virus please stay home
• For the safety of yourself and others, you should only attend this event with the people in your immediate family
• Admission is FREE
• Parking lot limited to 50% capacity
• Frozen II will be the featured movie
• Gates will open at 7:30 p.m.
• Movie will begin at dusk (approximately 9:00 p.m.)
• Sound will be transmitted through FM radio
• Closed captioning will be provided
• Speed limit in lot is 5 MPH
• Vehicle can be no longer than 18’ and no taller than 8’
• Please turn headlights off once parked in parking space. No honking or revving of engine.
• Vehicles must be parked in every other parking space to ensure at least six feet of physical distance between patrons. You will be assigned to a parking space upon arrival.
• You must remain in your vehicles or directly in front of your vehicle unless there is an essential need (ex. bathroom breaks, food)
• Chairs will be permitted for use in front of your vehicle
• No tailgating or grilling allowed on site
• Lowering of vehicle windows is permitted
• Food and drink will be available to purchase from the Salem Red Sox Grill at the beginning of the movie ONLY (approximately until 9:30 p.m.)
• Food and drink will be permitted to be brought in your vehicle but must be disposed of properly
• Children must be under supervision of guardian
• No running, playing ball or frisbee permitted
• NO alcohol or illegal substances will be allowed
• No illicit goods, fireworks, weapons, knives, and laser pointers
• Porta johns will be available with guidelines being followed to ensure safety and cleanliness Please stay six feet apart while using restrooms. Hand sanitizing stations will also be available.
• We encourage all patrons to practice social distancing and use face coverings when outside of vehicle.
• Facility and staff are not responsible for any motor vehicle damage, damage to vehicles or personal property, medical injuries, or accidents
If you have additional questions, please call Salem Parks and Recreation at 375-3057