1. Gate House - ticket booth, souvenir stand, maintenance storage building, and umpire dressing area.
2. Electronic Scoreboards - Field # 1 (Individual Inning Scoreboard) Field # 2, # 3 & # 4 (multi-purpose scoreboards)
3. Portable Fencing can be set up at a variety of distances
4. Dugouts have restrooms, water fountains and intercom systems to 3rd floor of Moyer tower
5. Seating - Individual seats on each field and additional portable seating available on request
6. Restrooms - men's and ladies restrooms to accommodate large scale events
7. Permanent Concession Stand on the first floor of the tower with portable concessions placed throughout the complex grounds
8. Second Floor of Tower houses the Supervisor's Office, tournament headquarters, numerous phone and wireless internet hook ups, irrigation control panel for the entire complex, restrooms for tournament officials, meeting area, intercom system to 3rd Floor and gate house
9. Third Floor of Tower houses, PA announcers, official scorekeepers, clock operators, communication to each backstop for umpire communication, restrooms for all third floor workers, intercom system to 2nd Floor and gate house. Audio units are located on this level which will play the National Anthem or music on all four fields or on an individual field. There is also a master PA system which enables an override of all other PA systems.
10. Track & Trails - Circular paved pathway outside of permanent fence and Greenway paved trail that borders Moyer Sports Complex and the Roanoke River which can be used for walking, jogging, and exercise trail for all ages.
11. Lighting System is 50/30 maintained which is equal to a Triple A, baseball lighting system.
Park Shelter & Playground - large playground equipment area, basketball half-court, horseshoe pits, volleyball court, sheltered area with picnic tables, grills and plenty of shade trees. To reserve the shelter you must be a resident in the City of Salem. Call the main office at 375-3057.