The City of Salem uses PCI MyRevenue System (RBS) and MyCollections System (RCS) to process Real Estate taxes. With this system, mortgage companies and their servicers will have the option to have tax bills sent to them electronically.
In order to allow for the most efficient and accurate payment processing possible, we are requesting that you provide us with claim and payment information in the specified file formats.
Please review the following information for important submission requirements, dates and deadlines:
- Mortgage companies and servicers should provide the City of Salem with their listing of parcels in the format specified in the Mortgage Company Claim File Layout document provided below. A listing of current parcels is also provided for your use.
- The file should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1st and October 1st
- Please provide contact information such as an email address and telephone number of the person(s) sending the file in case there are questions.
- By April 30th and October 31st of each year, the City of Salem will submit to you a payment request file listing all of our parcels and the parcel's bill information.
- The payment file containing the parcels you will be paying must be remitted back to the City of Salem in the format specified in the Mortgage Company Payment File Layout document provided below.
- The payment file should be sent to email@example.com within 3 weeks of receiving the payment request file from the City of Salem.
If you would like to enroll in electronic processing or should you have questions regarding submission requirements please contact Danielle Crawford at (540) 375-3024.