What can I do about overflows?

Help prevent overflows by doing the following:

If you see an overflow in progress, please contact us at 540-375-3029.

If you see evidence of a past overflow, such as toilet paper and sanitary waste around a manhole or storm drain outfall, please contact us at 540-375-3029 or use the report a problem form.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I have a backup?
2. How can I prevent a backup?
3. What can I do about overflows?