Salem Civic Center - Parlor C
June 22nd, 24th, and 25th
DMV Connect is portable service teams that travel the state to provide convenient service. To schedule an appointment with DMV Connect, click here
· In the blue box, Under “Get Started” elect the gray “Transactions” tab (DMV Connect does not conduct written or driving test)
· Under “Visit a DMV Connect,” use the dropdown menu to choose the location you’d like to visit
· Click on “Make An Appointment”
· At the bottom of the page, under “Choose a category,” select the type of service you need
· Under “I would like to schedule…” select the specific service that you need
· Click on a date on calendar that is in bold print
· Click on your preferred time
· Click “Continue”
· Enter your name, phone number and email
· Click on “Complete appointment”
You will receive an email confirming your appointment.
DMV Connect cannot conduct learner's permit or other testing, vital records transactions, and HAZMAT fingerprinting. You can complete a titling transaction with DMV Connect, but your title will arrive by mail in 14 days.
The health and well-being of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance to us. For information on the measures DMV has put in place to serve you safely, visit dmvNOW.com/reopening.
This full-service team is ready to help with all of your Virginia DMV needs:
- Apply/renew your ID card (adults & children)
- Apply/renew your driver's license - take road and knowledge tests; get your picture taken; reinstate driving privileges.
- Apply for a Veteran ID card.
- Get a copy of your driving record.
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, transcripts.
- Order disabled parking placards or plates.
- Get fishing and hunting licenses.
- And much more!